Terms of Service
Effective as of: July 04, 2020.
Since we don't know all of you personally, we have to put some rules in place to make things simple and set a common ground for you and for us.
As per usual with these sorts of things, your use of Tribevibe means you agree to these policies and terms. If you don't agree, you shouldn't use our Services.
We will try to keep this document in plain English language and avoid confusing legalese wherever possible.
- When we say "Company", "Platform", "App" "we", "our", or "us" in this document, we are always referring to Tribevibe.
- When we say "Service", we mean any product or feature created and maintained by Tribevibe, whether delivered within a web browser, mobile application or any other digital format.
- When we say "you", or "Member", we mean you as the person who uses the Tribevibe Platform and its Services.
- You must be a human. Tribevibe is all about people, not robots. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted and will be removed as soon as discovered.
- Since you are a human, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact us.
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Tribevibe and use the Service.
- Though we strive to ensure our community to consist of respectful members, we cannot conduct a background check to each and every member on the Platform. Therefore, you agree to use caution in all interactions with other members in your online, as well as offline engagement.
- We, do, however, empower you to report any unwanted interactions with other members from within our App, wherefrom we have the control and take responsibility to exert appropriate measures.
- However, when it comes to your offline communication with other members, we do not have responsibility nor liability for your safety. But we've made a great effort in putting these Safety guidelines to help you minimize any unwanted effects.
Rules of conduct
You are responsible for all content posted on the Platform and activity that occurs under your account. This includes all messages and media materials (photos, videos, files) inserted by you on the Platform.
To ensure fair conduct while using our Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- use the Service to damage Tribevibe, and its community
- violate our Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
- impersonate any member or post any images of another member without his or her permission.
- bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any member
- post any content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind.
- use another member's account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
- use the Platform in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other members from thoroughly enjoying the Service
For some of the points above, our system first sends you a warning, especially if we have investigated that you have made a mistake by accident. But should any of these rules are purposefully broken, Tribevibe reserves the right to possibly terminate your account without a refund of any purchases or subscriptions you've done through the Platform. We don't take this decision lightly, but it might sometimes be required for the sake of the wellbeing and safety of the Tribevibe community.
Copyright and content ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you provide while using the Platform. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen the content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to remove any content that is deemed as not abiding by the rules of conduct explained in the corresponding section above.
- You must not modify another application or website to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- The names, look, and feel of the Service are copyright to Tribevibe. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the code, or visual design elements without express written permission from the Company. You must request permission to use the Tribevibe's logo or any Service logos for promotional purposes. Please email us a request before using our brand materials. We reserve the right to rescind this permission if you violate these Terms of Service.
Features and Bugs
- We design our Service with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of members who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Service will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
- We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Service inevitably has some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially those related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed, and we don't guarantee completely error-free service.
Plans and payments
Tribevibe offers two ways of how a member can use the Service: free and premium.
- If you are using a free version of our Service, it is really free. We do not ask you for your credit card and—just like for members who opt-in for our premium services—we do not sell your data.
- For paid members, who want to remove all limitations and use the App in its full potential, we offer a monthly and yearly subscription. However, we do not aim to lock you in into using our Service indefinitely. So, we put our monthly offer in plain sight before our yearly subscription. We also make downgrading as easy as upgrading your plan because we understand and respect that our members' lifestyle is flexible. Accordingly, we want to reflect the same in our premium offering.
Fair refund policy
We keep the same flexibility in our refund policy too. Therefore, we've made a couple of exception to be eligible to be refunded.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service, but you meant to cancel, we're happy to refund that extra charge if you contact us within the first three days after the charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a few months ago, and there hasn't been activity on your account since then, we'll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month), you have the right to issue a partial credit to your account.
In the end, it always comes down to a case-by-case basis. We're here to help, and we want you to be happy either way. Just reach out to us, and we will do our best to balance the sheet.
Cancellation and termination
We want satisfied members, not hostages. That's why we make it easy for you to delete your account directly from our App—no phone calls required, no questions asked.
Should you decide to remove your account, the following happens:
- We provide you with the option to take your entire activity on the App with you.
- Once you confirm your account deletion, we'll send you the last email to inform you that the action is successfully performed.
- We'll inform you that your data will be permanently deleted within 30 days from our servers and logs, and within 60 days from our backups.
It's fair to note that our legal responsibility is only to account owners, which means we cannot cancel an account at the request of anyone else. If, however, you provide us with proper evidence that you are in a meaningful connection to the account owner, we will review and might be able to make an exception and delete the owner's account.
Notification of changes
This Terms of Service agreement will change over time, as we learn more about issues that we might encounter, to protect both parties (you as members of the community, and us as providers of the Platform.)
Once changes happen, we'll duly notify you of the effective date on those changes, via the email, you're using to register at the Platform.
We are here to nurture a community spirit, and that requires a lot of listening. And we are eager to listen. If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, don't hesitate to write to us.